Before & After School Programs
Our goal is to provide students opportunities outside the classroom for intellectual, academic and social development with programs and clubs that appeal to a broad variety of interests and ages.
When selecting classes and clubs, remember:
- Registration for each program is different. Please complete the individual forms and return as indicated on each form.
- Early registration is recommended to ensure a spot for your child.
- In fairness to all enrolled students, make choices that match your child’s commitment, attention and enthusiasm.
- Children must be preregistered in order to attend the first session.
- Programs are only open to students currently attending Bonny Slope Elementary.
- Remind children of their enrichment class each week & notify the teacher about the class.
- Remind your children of their going home plan.
- Children must be picked up on-time from the parent pick-up area in front of the school. Alternatively, club leaders can escort Student Stop children to the cafeteria – please indicate that this is what your child will be doing to the club leader.
- Only if you have indicated that your child will be walking or biking home, will your child be released on their own.
- A limited number of scholarships are available by submitting a confidential written request to Janet Maza, Principal, before the registration deadline.
- We also strongly encourage feedback by completing an Evaluation Form for classes & clubs in which your child(ren) have participated.
FURTHER AFTER SCHOOL OPTIONS
In addition to offering Before/After School Programs on school premises, our community has numerous other activities and sports available. Click on the links below to learn more.
- 4H Clubs
- Cub Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Hockey - Ice
- Hockey - Roller
- Track and Field
- Various Sports and Activities
A NOTE TO POTENTIAL VENDORS
If you or someone you know is interested in providing a program, please contact the After School Programs Committee Lead.