For those of you interested in taking a greater step in our community, a committee lead position is an awesome leadership opportunity. There is a wide selection available-- ranging from a one-time event to year-long commitments. Please read through to see what catches your eye.
The following committees are currently in need of a 2016-17 lead: (revised 6/7)
- BEST-- BSE's Earth Sustainability Team-- Help organize Walk to School Day, Earth Day activities, and promote sustainability here at BSE.
- Bobcat Trail Club-- Organize and facilitate BSE's running club.
- Book Fair (co-lead)-- Organizing promotion/set-up/workforce for Book Fair week. Handle additional book fair orders after event.
- Matching Funds Coordinator-- Promote/facilitate employee matching programs. Can be done from home.
- Talent Show-- Plan/promote/organize this evening event.
Please contact BSCO's Director of Committees, Christy, or our Directors of Volunteers, Jessica and Yolanda, if you are interested in learning more about these awesome community opportunities. For more info please also check out our BSCO Volunteer Handbook.