In addition to the current fall before and after school programs, Mad Science will be offering a Junior Space Cadets class on Tuesdays, starting 12/1/15. Please click here to access the flyer listing the class description, details on registration, and fees.
When selecting classes and clubs
- Registration for each class is different. Please complete the individual forms and return as indicated on each form.
- Early registration is recommended to ensure a spot for your child.
- In fairness to all enrolled students, make choices that match your child’s commitment, attention and enthusiasm.
- Children must be preregistered in order to attend the first session.
- After school programs are only open to students currently attending Bonny Slope Elementary.
Before the first class
- Remind children of their enrichment class each week & notify the teacher about the class.
- Remind your children of their going home plan.
- Children must be picked up on time from the parent pick-up area in front of the school. Alternatively, club leaders can escort Student Stop children to the cafeteria – please indicate that this is what your child will be doing to the club leader.
- Only if you have indicated that your child will be walking or biking home, will your child be released on its own.
- It is extremely important for parents to remind children of their enrichment class each week and to notify the teacher about the class. (A note in the backpack is helpful.)