The volunteers at Bonny Slope who contribute their time and talent make a significant difference to our students. Whether a parent, grandparent, neighbor or friend, when you volunteer at Bonny Slope you become part of the community. No amount of time is ever too small – we need you!
Steps to Volunteer
- Fill out a parent application. Follow the steps to create a username, password and profile. This includes the background check the District requires. Not a parent but still want to volunteer? Fill out a community member application.
- Each year -- Set your interests so you can be contacted. Log into myvolunteerpage.com (mVP) and select My Profile --> Interests and choose as many options as you want. Marking an interest doesn’t commit you, but it will keep you updated on opportunities. If you're a returning parent, note that MVP deletes your interests every year, so you have to manually update them every year.
- Volunteer! Log into myvolunteerpage.com (mVP) to see opportunities and sign-up. Some opportunities listed below.
- Read the Volunteer Handbook and choose from opportunities below or in mVP.
Returning to Bonny Slope? Please update your mVP profile via these instructions.
The BSCO organizes and oversees all volunteer efforts at Bonny Slope. We need volunteers to assist students and teachers in the classrooms and our school library as well as volunteers to help with school-wide programs.
Questions? Email our Volunteer Coordinators.
There are always opportunities to volunteer. Both BSCO events and classroom opportunities are available. Please go to myvolunteerpage.com to view the following sign-ups on the front page of your profile, under Bonny Slope News.
- Library Helpers
- Geography Club Helpers
- Artist in Residence
- Classroom Opportunities --> Check with your classroom coordinator
Look for these sign-up links on myvolunteerpage.com (redirects to betterimpact.com)