Don’t miss this year’s #SCIENCENIGHT18 on Friday, 3/16! We want every student, with or without an experiment or engineering design, to charge up, stop in and meet a number of incredibly instrumental and significant scientists in our community. Each Maker & Demo Space Vendor has something engaging, and can’t “weight” to connect with you and send you home charged about a unique aspect of science!
As you enter the building, consider putting your “ion” a slice of Friday Night Pizza from Pizza Schmizza while supplies last!
Vendors & Spaces include:
- Beaverton School District Future Bus | Mobile Engineering & Design education, LED pin-making
- BSE First Lego League Mini Team | Lego Robotics Water Conservation demos
- Catlin Gabel Robotics Team 1540: The Flaming Chickens | Software, Mechanical Engineering, Control System Ride-On Robotics
- Children's Cancer Therapy Development Institute | Exhibition of cancer treatment options for children
- Mountain Wave Search & Rescue | On-board demo of the Communications Big Rig for Rescue Missions
- Pet Science & Education | Pet Health & Food Nutrition Analysis & craft
- Saturday Academy in affiliation with the University of Portland | Forensics: Hands-on Fingerprint identification
- Tualatin Valley Water District | Source to the Home display: Pipes & pathways of water take-home education tools
- Pizza Schmizza: West Hills Plaza-7535 SW Barnes Rd., Portland, OR 97225
Volunteer Sign-up - Your review of 2 to 3 science projects provides significant value and honor to each Junior Scientist. Thank you!
See you there!
BSCO Science Fair Page: http://www.bonnyslopebsco.org/science/