The Fall Community Meeting of the Bonny Slope Community Organization is scheduled for Tuesday, Sep 26 at 7pm in the BSE Library, right after Janet Maza’s not-to-be-missed Principal Chat. This is the first community meeting of the school year. EVERY SINGLE PARENT at Bonny Slope is a voting member of BSCO. All are invited and encouraged to attend.
Meet your 2017-18 board members
President, Ashish Gupta
Vice President, Ellen Rothery
Secretary, Andrea Steyskal
Treasurer, Melissa Gatchell
Director of Committees, Holly VanderPloeg
Directors of Volunteer Support, Jenna Dornblaser and DeDe Osborne
Director of Communications, Josh Resch
Member-at-Large, Kelly Kinzer
Learn about BSCO’s focus areas for the year
- Building Connections via Volunteering
- Smarter Giving
- Additional STEM opportunities
Catch up on all current BSCO business
- Changes in Science Enrichment, progress on our new STEM in Residence program
- Technology including devices in the classroom & those classroom projectors we keep talking about
- Gym projector update. If you were at Back to School night, you saw first hand what worked (the image was awesome!). But the audio still needs work.
- Call for Auction Committee Leads
- Jog-a-thon status
- And more..
Enjoy some treats while meeting new people
We look forward to seeing you. Questions regarding any of these items can be directed to Ashish Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org).