Geo Club check day is on Thursday, November 30th. Also note that the December check day is right around the corner on Thursday, December 14th.
Map packets are still available in the office for a few more weeks. You can also print maps out at home using the following link:
The same maps are used each year! Please save maps and reuse if possible!!
We need volunteers for check days!!
Check out the sign-up genius for available time slots. It’s a great day and great opportunity to work directly with students across 1st-5thgrades.
Remaining Geography Club Check Days
- Thursday, November 30-- Asia & the Middle East Part 2
- Thursday, December 14-- South America
- Thursday, January 25-- Africa Part 1
- Thursday, February 22—Africa Part 2
- Thursday, March 22—Europe Part 1
- Thursday, April 26—Europe Part 2
- Thursday, May 24—Australia & Oceania
- Thursday, May 31—Recheck Day
If you missed a month you can recheck on this day or any of the above regular check days.
If you have questions or are interested in the varied volunteer opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org