Join us this Friday for the 10th annual Monster Mash from 6-8pm. We have an exciting evening planned, including our infamous Haunted House, a glow-in-the-dark Dance Party, the always popular Cakewalk, and the brand-new Treat Trail.
Please keep in mind:
- This is not a drop-off event.
- The playground and swing area is off limits due to lack of visibility.
- No masks, blood, or weapons.
- Pizza Schimizza will be available in the cafeteria starting at 6pm. CASH ONLY.
Additionally, help is needed to make this evening a success.
- Sign-up to donate a cake to the Monster Mash Cakewalk. Drop off in the Volunteer Room after noon on Thursday, 10/26 or all-day Friday, 10/27.
- Click here to volunteer and make Monster Mash a success. Most critically, we need parents to give 45 minutes of the evening to work as line control throughout the event.
Questions can be directed to the Monster Mash co-chairs, Barbara Simon & Hannah Donohue (firstname.lastname@example.org).