Fifth grade families: Beaverton School District has announced the process for applying to the District's option schools. Beginning October 24, current Beaverton School District students may apply online using their student ID. Students may only select one option on their application.
- To apply, applicants must reside within the Beaverton School District boundaries.
- Students should give careful consideration to their choice of school. Once an application has been submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- Students who do not have Internet access or resident students not currently attending a Beaverton school can complete a paper application or pick one up at a school office.
- Students interested in learning about the options programs should attend one or more of the scheduled open houses.
- Applications must be received in the Learning Options Office no later than 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
For more information, please contact the Learning Options Information Line at (503) 356-4440.