Jog-A-Thon is only 3 days away! Friday, October 2nd is fast approaching! Some last minute notes for this exciting day:
- Volunteers are still needed on the day of the event to help serve our athletes, so please sign up.
- Click here to see the schedule & class shirt colors.
- “Let Your Hair Run Wild” Theme is in full swing! Wild hair for any student who wishes to get a little crazy and/or a little ’80!
- Have your child dressed to run, jog or walk (shorts or sweats and running/tennis shoes work well).
- Be sure to have your child wear a t-shirt of their assigned color.
- Please have your child bring a water bottle.
- As of September 28th, 258 students have created a fundraising page at FirstGiving, sending out emails to parents, friends, and family requesting donations.
- Jog-A-Thon Pledge Envelopes were sent home, so for families who prefer to collect donations via cash or check, this is for YOU!
- Our goal is to have 90% of the student body OR 20 students from each classroom participate in the Jog-A-Thon FUNdraising efforts, either through FirstGiving.com, Pledge Envelopes or both. It’s aggressive, but ANY DONATION AMOUNT COUNTS AS PARTICIPATION. And if our GOAL is reached, we will have a DANCE PARTY with LIVE DJ!
- All donations are due Wednesday, October 14th. Donations received after this date will NOT count towards prize levels (although they are still much appreciated). Also, company matching does not count towards prize awards (but again, much appreciated).
Thank you Bonny Slope families, friends and donors for your generous support!