The following Fall 2015 Before and After School Programs are open for all Bonny Slope Elementary students. The goal of these programs is to provide students opportunities outside the classroom for intellectual, academic and social development with classes and clubs that appeal to a broad variety of interests and ages.
Please click here for the catalog of all the Fall Term Classes with descriptions, details on registration, and fees, or click on the individual program links below.
Fall 2015 Schedule
- SHINE Running Club: http://www.impactnw.org/shine-program/
- Drawing Class: http://www.youngrembrandts.com
- SHINE Scratch computer programming: http://www.impactnw.org/shine-program/
When selecting classes and clubs
- Registration for each class is different. Please complete the individual forms and return as indicated on each form.
- Early registration is recommended to ensure a spot for your child.
- In fairness to all enrolled students, make choices that match your child’s commitment, attention and enthusiasm.
- Children must be preregistered in order to attend the first session.
- After school programs are only open to students currently attending Bonny Slope Elementary.
Before the first class
- Remind children of their enrichment class each week & notify the teacher about the class.
- Remind your children of their going home plan.
- Children must be picked up on time from the parent pick-up area in front of the school. Alternatively, club leaders can escort Student Stop children to the cafeteria – please indicate that this is what your child will be doing to the club leader.
- Only if you have indicated that your child will be walking or biking home, will your child be released on its own.
- It is extremely important for parents to remind children of their enrichment class each week and to notify the teacher about the class. (A note in the backpack is helpful.)