Thank you for the time and effort you put in to make the Jog-A-Thon such a HUGE success. We exceeded our school wide goal and raised over $33,000!
Pajama Day will be next Thursday, June 4th. We will have an all school Read–in for the first hour of the day in the gym followed by the shaving of Mr. Basham’s beard. It should be a fun time for all students.
We’d like to congratulate the following:
- Top 5 Earners: Samantha Paull, Evan Hoobler, Abe Havelick, Madison Lukasiewicz, and Evan Kuroski
- Top Earner (Classroom): Greisen
- Most Laps Per Grade:
- ALC: Sydney Flynn (11), Joshua Kim (11);
- Kindergarten: Adah Frey (12), Jack Wilson (15);
- First Grade: Brook Stratton (15), Jacob Rolling (16), Dylan Gatchell (16), Elliott Hire (16), Emerson White (16), Keegan Puntney (16);
- Second Grade: Ana Peters (17), Evan Hoobler (17), Jameson Cook (17), Ian Arnold (17);
- Third Grade: Claire McCorkle (15), Maxine Long (15), Caden Swanson (17), Charles Connell (17);
- Fourth Grade: Kate Peters (18), Nate Gatchell (19);
- Fifth Grade: Claire Anderson (16), Emily Duong (16) , Kylee Nelson (16), Elena Orwick (16), Katelyn Tice (16), Christian Devore (18), Ethan Durham (18)