Yesterday evening in the library the BSCO Board hosted its Spring Community meeting. Besides updates on Auction, Jog-a-Thon and other reports from Board members, we also voted on a 2015-16 Board slate and budget.
The 2015-16 BSCO Board will consist of 5 new members out of 7 positions:
- Hannah Donohue, President
- Ava Palmquist, VP Fundraising
- Christy Bishop, Director of Committees
- Elia Freedman, Secretary
- Jessica Gaibler and Yolanda Leal, Directors of Volunteer Support
- Treasurer: Brian Rothery
- Member-at-Large: Matt Hire
The proposed 2015-16 budget included $20,000 in expense cuts (mostly from the technology budget) to match expected revenues of $154,000. Major changes include PYP Training, Field Trip budgets per grade, and combining grant programs.
Both the Board and budget were approved unanimously (with one partial vote for the Board).