A special thank you to volunteers, staff, and students for making our Jog-A-Thon a special one last week. It isn't over! We need your HELP in reaching our school wide goal of $25,000. The deadline to turn in your envelopes & receive pledges on your Firstgiving pages is this Thursday, May 21st. Prize information is posted below.
- Envelopes and FirstGiving donations are due this THURSDAY, MAY 21st to be eligible for prizes.
- Every participant receives One Kid’s Meal at Outback Steakhouse
- Raising $50-$149: Jog-A-Thon Drawstring Bag (plus prize above)
- Raising $150-$299: Jog-A-Thon Beachball (plus prizes above). Additionally, raffle entry to shave Mr. Basham’s beard and win 1 of 5 Nike Fuel Bands
- Raising $300-$449: Assembly with Rhys Thomas of JuggleMania (plus prizes above)
- Raising $450+: Bowling, Pizza, & Video Game Party at Sunset Lanes (plus all prizes
- Most Laps (Girl and Boy from Each Grade): Nike Elite Socks
- Top 5 Money Earners: Goodie bag filled with prizes including a Nike Fuel Band!
If the school earns more than $25,000, Mrs. Maza will host a Pajama Day/Read In!
The class that earns the most money will win an extra BRAIN BREAK with yogurt from Pip’s Frozen Yogurt.
￼Winners will be announced the week of May 25th!