Our Sixth Annual Jog-A-Thon is a just around the corner on May 16th, 2014! The Jog-A-Thon is a school-wide event promoting fun and fitness while raising essential funds for our school. Students will solicit pledges/donations, then run, jog, or walk their way to the finish line, generating funds and Bobcat Pride! The money raised will support programs that directly enrich students' education. The Science Fair, Artist in Residence, Geography Club, Bobcat Trail Running Club, and the Community Garden are some of the programs and events made possible by the Jog-A-Thon.
Create your page and raise money today at firstgiving.com!
Everyone who participates will have a chance to win a prize!
Prizes will be awarded for:
- Participation: One Kid’s Meal at Old Spaghetti Factory
- Raising $50-$149: Jog-A-Thon Frisbee
- Raising $150-$299: Jog-A-Thon T-Shirt
- Raising $300-$449: Assembly with Presto the Magician
- Raising $450+: Bowling, Pizza, & Video Game Party at Sunset Lanes
- Most Laps (Girl and Boy from Each Grade): Nike Elite Socks
If the school earns more than $25,000, students may choose to participate in CrAzY HaiR DaY!
The class that earns the most money will win an extra BRAIN BREAK with frozen yogurt from Pip’s.
Winners will be announced during the assembly on May 30.